As the marquee comes down on another year we wanted to thank and acknowledge all of the amazing support we’ve received in staging this year’s NFEST. It’s quite a roll call!
Our Festival Volunteers
- Our Organising Committee, and Trustees of the Village Hall
- All of our tremendous site volunteers – manning the stalls, setting up the site, managing the day – all pitching in to help deliver one amazing weekend
- And finally the specialists who lend their professional skills to help keep us safe, legal and fabulous. These include Alan Ward (who installed and tested our electrics this year), our resident photographer Shaun Pitchers and our film-maker (and frontman of Sunday’s openers Faux) Thomas Gammon.
Our Festival Supporters
- The fantastic local Scouts for keeping us so well fed on the BBQ
- The Holywell Church of England Pre School for their wonderful family-friendly Sunday programme
- The Parish Council for again granting us use of the playing fields
- Scott Electrical Contractors Ltd, who this year built us a new power board
- The Huntingdon Post for this great feature
- And of course BBC Radio Cambridgeshire’s Sue Marchant and Andy Jackson for having us as guests on their shows!